I have questions about the forums.

Please post your questions regarding technical support here.

I have questions about the forums.

Postby Cryptify on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:03 pm

First: Why can't I change the "Account activation" from "By admin" to any other option, whenever I try it says that this was changed successfully and the option never changes.

Second: When will the mods come back online? I want to install the AJAX chat/shoutbox mod. If they are not coming back soon, is there is any other way to activate the AJAX chat?

Third: Where is the upload directory of the forum? Whenever I try to change attachment options, it says "The entered path “files/[my domain]” does not exist.

Fourth: How can I make custom profile fields appear in the mini-profile next to posts?

Fifth: Is there is a way to update the Phpbb version of the board to a newer one?
Cryptify
Site Admin

Re: I have questions about the forums.

Postby triples on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:51 am

Dear Team,

I have the following issues:
1. first issue described by Cryptify

2. from Mod -> Select MODS -> i select only photo_gallery but i get the error Mods you selected are incompatible! Please select different MODs combination.
i have already tested all the others and still get the same issue.

3. third issue described by Cryptify; the exact error is "The entered path “files/ostratuminirez” does not exist.' - http://ostratuminirez.phpbb.net

4. Installed styles & active: prosilver *

5. would it be possible to get access to some sort of a management interface (or port - ssh for example) to manage by ourselves the content of files/domain (ex: files/ostratuminirez)?

Please help in quickly resolving at least the path error (for now).

Thank you
triples
Site Admin

Re: I have questions about the forums.

Postby Chn on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:34 am

I don't seem to be able to get the valid attachment path: files/7thage
The entered path “files/7thage” does not exist

Please either suggest me the correct path or fix the issue!
Chn
Site Admin

Return to Questions To Support