Imageset problems

Please post your questions regarding technical support here.

Imageset problems

Postby Toadem on Sat May 31, 2014 4:25 pm

I recently created a new board and created new forums on it.
When I go into these forums it tells me at the bottom that I have all of the permissions but there is no new topic/post button. When I go to admincp/user and group permissions in advanced settings there is also no option to allow posts, after googling this issue and double checking my permissions the only other issue I can find is that my board imageset is set to en when it should be set to en_us (I have checked and my board is set to english british since this was the only english option available to me when I created the board), the simple fix to this is to copy and rename this file but the php access is disabled therefore not allowing me to change the imageset file to en_us... so at the moment no one can post in my forums.

I also noticed there seems to be a bug with the attachment file showing an error, you state in another topic that this bug has been corrected and yet my attachment file still shows as "this file does not exist" along with the other people who reported this issue and you told them it had been corrected.
Toadem
Site Admin

Re: Imageset problems

Postby Toadem on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Thanks to the level of support received here I decided to host somewhere else so dont worry about replying... cya.

And to anyone thinking of using this service - DONT, 3 days with a broken forum, PM's to support staff and posting in the support forums and not one of them had the decency to reply to me in return.
Toadem
Site Admin

Return to Questions To Support