No forum after login

Please post your questions regarding technical support here.

No forum after login

Postby buchaneer on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:24 pm

I have read all the previous posts on this subject and carried out all the Support suggested procedures implicitly. However, the problem is not resolved. I can see the Category, Forum and Subforum before logging in but after logging in.....Nothing! The address is http://carer.phpbb.net . Please help, I am sure that there is a logical solution for Newbie Founders like myself and if you find it, perhaps you can make it a sticky!
buchaneer
Site Admin

Re: No forum after login

Postby buchaneer on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:01 pm

It seems that after creating a second registered user, that 2nd user is able to see and interact with the Forum. The same applies after promoting the 2nd user to Founder and Administrator with all Administrator permissions. The 1st is still unable to see any posts. Clearly there is a Bug that needs to be investigated
buchaneer
Site Admin

Postby ArabiaAvonlea on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:08 am

I have had issues in some other games before like battlefield where it renders the menu and HUD off the actual screen. Not sure if this is something that has been addressed, or known about but i couldn't find any problems like this that had a resolution or an acknowledgement.
If you need any info, then let me know.
ArabiaAvonlea

Postby WillZaby55 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:46 am

Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it!
WillZaby55

Postby Katharina94 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 am

Thanks for sharing.
Katharina94

Postby Alina125 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18 am

So pretty and fast work you have done..
I like the idea and way to perform. I'll follow in future. Saved this thread link to help me in future.. Thanks..
Alina125

Return to Questions To Support