Forums adjustments and changes

Please post your questions regarding technical support here.

Forums adjustments and changes

Postby Streetkings on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Aloha all,

My name is Ed. I have been working to build a site up for a friend of mine. Current URL is: streetkingshi.phpbb.net

I had a few questions for the experts:

- I was wondering if there was a way for me to change the user agreement to something that conforms to my needs?

- When a newly registered member joins, is there a way to make a group and a rule to where they newly registered member's account can only post in one section until approved by an administrator? i.e. I just registered. I can see an introducion forum. I am forced to only see the Introductions section, and can only post in this section until an admin / moderator approves visibility of the rest of the sections?

- I was also wondering if I can show the thread title that was being discussed in last.

- None of the MODS in the current ACP are working. I can not add the chatbox, photo gallery, etc. It says try another combination. None of them work individually or combined. I tried EVERY possible combination.

I will have more questions to follow, as I also have a banner being made to replace the current one of " The Ataris ".

Thank you for your help!

-Ed
Streetkings
Site Admin

Re: Forums adjustments and changes

Postby Streetkings on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:40 pm

this forum will not allow me to attach a picture, and at the current moment I can not host the image, but I have duplicate commands above everything. I have all of the commands (post reply, edit, delete, etc) they all have 2. One image on top and one on the bottom.

Thank you for your support!

-Ed
Streetkings
Site Admin

Postby Streetkings on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Anyone???
Streetkings
Site Admin

Postby Streetkings on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:15 pm

can a admin change the logo on my site please?
Streetkings
Site Admin

Postby Streetkings on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:02 am

also, any news on MODS being fixed? i still cant add any of them.

thank you
Streetkings
Site Admin

Postby Streetkings on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:00 pm

For example: The last thread posted in, the thread title is displayed on the forum index as well.
Streetkings
Site Admin

Return to Questions To Support